Corporate members, scientific collaborators, and commerical partners of the iSAEC join together to pool resources, data and expertise to investigate rare severe adverse reactions to drugs. This research is coordinated and guided by regularly formulated research plans. To date, the iSAEC has developed two research plans, one for each of its "phases":
- Phase 1 Research Plan (2007-2007) ( or download PDF version)
- Phase 1 Results Summary and Phase 2 Plan (2010-2012) (or download PDF version)
The iSAEC's corporate Members (for both phase 1 and phase 2 to date) are listed below:
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sanofi Aventis
- Wellcome Trust
The iSAEC's Scientific Collaborators are (for both phase 1 and phase 2 to date) are listed below:
- Broad Institute
- Cerner, Inc.
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Dundee University
- Expression Analysis, Inc.
- FDA CDER,
- Illumina, Inc.
- HMO Research Network (HMORN)
- Malaga University
- Newcastle University
- Sanger Centre (Wellcome Trust)
- University of Florence
- US Veterans Adminstration Center for Drug Safety
The iSAEC thanks all of its members and collaborators for their efforts and contributions to our efforts to understand the genetic/molecular basis of drug induced serious adverse events.